Arts is one of the four pillars of GTBank’s Corporate Social Responsibility policy and with Art635, the bank aims to further its support for African arts by providing exposure and positioning the Arts as a profitable and commercially viable venture for indigenous artists. This is in line with the Bank’s corporate philanthropy efforts by intervening in economic sectors, to strengthen small businesses.
This Virtual Reality Exhibition is aimed at showcasing the works of the artists that are featured on the gallery. The artwork on display is a wide variety of pieces across several mediums and incorporating an extensive list of materials and tools.
The Virtual Reality Exhibitions are available to view in the following GTBank Branches:
- Chevron Branch; Chevron Drive, Beside Chevron Roundabout, Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos State, Lagos.
- Ajah Branch; KM 22, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos.
- Ketu Branch; 570 Ikorodu Road, Ketu, Kosofe L.G.A, Lagos.
- Ogba Branch; 19, Isheri Road, Opposite WAEC building, Ijaiye-Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
- Amuwo-Odofin Branch; Plot B16, Block 41B, Akin Mateola Close, Amuwo Odofin Residential Scheme, Amuwo Odofiin LGA, Lagos.
We welcome you to the GTBank Art635 Virtual Reality exhibition. We hope you enjoy this experience.
Exhibition Curated by:
Developed and managed by:
Art635 Gallery Team
this article 556Total views